Continued growth in the hospitality sector in the Asia Pacific has led to renewed interest amongst developers and investors alike, who are looking to introduce more brands, diversify their portfolio and consolidate their presence in the ever-lucrative Thai market. With Singapore already having a large inventory of the leading brands and still expanding, the focus is now on Thailand given the excitement of its booming tourism sector having one of the highest growths in the region.
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has announced that they are expecting around 41.1 million visitors this year. The TAT has set out a tourism strategy outlining their approach for growing the tourism and hospitality market over the next few years.
The Exotic Hospitality Conclave will bring together the leading stakeholders from the hospitality industry representing the leading operators, developers and investors who will gather for a day at the most compact, comprehensive and all-encompassing summit to deliberate on the hotels of the future and also meet world class suppliers from all aspects of a hotel operation to meet their current and future project requirements.
- Project updates from the leading stakeholders of the biggest hospitality projects in the Asia Pacific
- Special focus on Thailand, and factors favoring easy business in the hospitality sector
- Keeping up with the technological advancements to enhance guest experience and increase brand loyalty
- Meet and network with industry thought leaders, world class suppliers and investors under one roof
- Hotel Operators/ Management Companies
- Hospitality Consultants
- Hospitality Suppliers
- Architects, Designers and Master Planners
- Director/Head Engineering
- Director/Head IT
- Director/Head FnB
- Director/Head Procurement
- Director/Head Projects
- Purchasing Managers
- Procurement Managers
- General Managers
- Interior Designers