Investments in health informatics is witnessing a steady surge in the past couple of years. The Middle East healthcare providers will spend over US 80 billion, under
technical capability expansion and digital innovation under healthcare services.
To match global healthcare delivery models with sustainability and practicality, the Middle Eastern care givers are more open to invest and explore the best possible
ways to move ahead and become a centre for medical tourism backed with affordable world class medical infrastructure.
With that in mind, we are bringing together some of the brightest game changers and thinkers in the digital healthcare industry to share their views on the technology
trends that are reshaping the Middle East Healthcare industry.
The Technology & Innovation in Digital Healthcare 2016 will discuss about the below mentioned technology trends in Healthcare:
- Smartphones, apps, and wearables are empowering patients, doctors, and caregivers
- Big Data will uncover patterns, problems, and opportunities in healthcare
- Cloud computing will unlock the valuable insights that lives in healthcare data
- Mitigating security risks
- Computing power and energy efficiency will be the driving force behind digital healthcare innovation
- 3D Printing will spur a new wave of growth and strategic thinking in healthcare
- Telemedicine will expand healthcare into our homes and beyond
- Global health will improve with the expansion of technology to developing countries
- Technology will help us understand the clinical decision making
- Innovation will unlock business opportunities under healthcare delivery
Share This Event